Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 15th Post - Hearth's Warming


This is our 15th post ponies, I hope your all keeping your eyes on the blog, because soon to come will be another Ponyville tradition, Hearth's Warming's Eve, a special time of year where the ponies celebrate the unity between the races and the founding of Equestria, I for one believe in equality, as between my friends and I we are evened out in races, we have myself and Rarity as the Unicorns, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy as Pegusi, and Pinkie Pie and Applejack as Earth Ponies!

Isn't that great??

Anyways...before I get off topic, for the upcoming event I'm asking all the viewers to send in their Hearth's warming wishes and I'll read them on Hearth's Warming night, (December 25th Actual Time) and hope that I too can spread the joy of this most wonderful of holidays!

send your letters to cuteminccino@gmail.com and help me spred the joy of the holiday season!

Be sure to start your posts with "Dear Twilight Sparkle" or something similar to that, the clock is ticking ponies, be sure to proofread your letter before sending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment