Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nightmare Night (Spoilers)

Hello everypony I hope you enjoyed our special Nightmare Night this year, and weren't too scared by Princess Luna, I was happy to see a little colt named Pipsqueak enjoying his very first Nightmare Night, it reminds me of my younger days....what did you all dress as? I was Starswirl The Bearded, but nopony really understood who that was...it's a shame that a great colt like Starswirl is forgotten in Ponyville, my next post will be all about him for those ponies who are curious...

This year was most likely the best Nightmare Night ever, and I have done my research into this holiday.

Nightmare Night was most likely started around the time Princess Luna became corrupted many years ago and transformed into Nightmare Moon since then after she was sealed they made a holiday in dedication, little colts and fillies would dress up in costumes to hide from Nightmare Moon, I remember I used to think I'd be eaten if I didn't make my own costume *Chuckles*

They would go door to door and ask for candy while other ponies like Rainbow Dash are more into scaring and pulling pranks, there are games set up for anypony to play, everypony has a wonderful time while offering candy to Nightmare Moon, well Princess Luna now...so that she wouldn't gobble them up...I had no clue they weren't literal...I might need to brush up on my ability to identify a joke.

I am happy to report though, this year went well and nopony was hurt, that is the good thing, and nothing felt better then to do what I do best...LECTURE!! and I can't wait until next year, in closing I think I need a new costume...something more recognizable, like Princess Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment