Thursday, October 13, 2011

The First Post



Greetings Everypony, my name is Twilight Sparkle, I've been a bit busy as of lately the ponies around Ponyville have been talking about an Earth Pony Halloween tradition, and as the local librarian and pupil of Celestia it is my royal duty to make sure the festivities work without any incidents, I've already arranged my list and organized just where my own decorations will be placed, it's only a matter of time until I can compile a new report for the princess.

Ever since I first came from Canterlot I've learned about so many traditions that we didn't have back at home, it feels good to get your hoofs dirty instead of letting magic change everything for you, Spike seems really excited too, I have a feeling this will be fun, no major news to report today I hope all you curious ponies will keep your eyes out.


9 comments:

  1. O my Twilight this site is simply divine I do hope you keep up the good work darling and I am truly sorry i had to remove my comments prior to this but I had a typo and i can not let any pony think I am bad at typing it is just theses darn hooves I simply can't do a thing with them when they are all pruney after a trip to the spa with Flutter Shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright Rarity, I'm glad you had a nice day with Fluttershy, the usual I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes darling we had a fabulous day got a mud bath seaweed wrap and got are hooves polished

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your coat must look wonderful and snowy white, I'll make sure I remember to cover my eyes when you enter the room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Twilight have you seen Sweetie Bell her and that dreadful friend of hers Scootaloo drove threw my boutique and ruined all my pretty dresses when I get my hooves one her she is going to be grounded from seeing that little mongrel and that dumb bumpkin that Applejack calls a sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some pretty harsh words Rarity...but I'm so sorry that your clothing got ruined again, would you like my help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. O yes Twilight you help will be greatly appreciated and while we you are cleaning i can find a better dress for and maybe dye you coat and hair another color how do you feel about a yellow coat and blue hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think...I'll be busy that day...hitting the books...but I still love you Rarity uh...and my coat...and mane...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to talk more but I've gotten tired from all this posting, I hope we can get together tomorrow, I have this book on gemstones that tells you all about how they can make you look younger! night Rarity.

    ReplyDelete