Monday, November 28, 2011

Returning

Hello everypony, I'm very sorry I haven't been around lately, I was just so wrapped up in a report about how and when our home of Equestria came into existence, and how come there are only two known Alicorns among us.

I hope everypony is still checking back regularly for updated posts, I'm very grateful for those who are still sticking around, today's report is about the surprising pet Rainbow Dash received after a truly amazing competition of strength, speed, and guts, as well as coolness.

Tank his name is, an old tortoise who wanted to do anything to get a nice home to live out his remaining days, after Ghastly Gorge had an avalanche Rainbow Dash was trapped under dangerous rocks, oh my. but she was thankfully saved by her Tortoise, no better way to make a proper friend if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment